Vorex is strongly committed to protect the privacy of our customers. We believe that your personal information belongs only to you, and we take this matter very seriously. Protecting our customers’ privacy is part of our core culture.
We Do Not sell your personal information to any third party. We are in the business of providing businesses with quality solutions only.
Our web site
Our web site does not collect personal information from its visitors, except in these two situations
- Free Trial: If you decide to take advantage of our 30 day free trial, you will be asked to provide some personal information that is necessary to launch your trial account. Information such as full name, company name, business phone number, and business email.
- Contact Us: You may fill the contact form to inquire from us about our services or any other business related matter. It is reasonable to assume that you consent to use the information you provided to contact you back.
In addition, most web servers, analytic tools, and even Vorex, collects data about the visitors to help analyze trends, measure performance, pre-populate fields, measure advertising success rate, understand the consumer behavior, and other analytical reasons. This collected data usually consists of cookies, type of browsers, operating system used, visiting-from information, and IP addresses, which may point out the general geographical information of the user or the Internet Service Provider, but not necessary the actual individual.
To make our site more responsive, and to make our application work properly, we use a standard browser feature, called “cookies”, to assign each visitor a unique random numerical code that resides on their computer.
You may decline to accept cookies sent by us to your computer through the privacy options within your web browser software. Doing so will have little impact to your experience when visiting our web site. However, if you are an existing customer and decline cookies coming from our software application (VorexPSA), the application might not function as desired and you may experience some unpredictable results or some functions might not be accessible to you.
If you are an existing customer, the Vorex software must maintain the email address of all your users, in order for some of its functions to operate properly. For example, the system will send out an email to remind you that one of your employees requested a time off, or a timesheet needs your approval.
Your email address may be used in three main areas:
- System notification: This is how the system communicates with you critical functional information, such as password resets, system outages, software upgrades, and business pending requests. The use of your email for these purposes is necessary for the system to function as designed.
- Support: If you submit a request, question, inquiry, or suggestion to Vorex- it will be reasonably assumed that you consent that it is permissible for us to use your email to communicate back and respond to you. Submitting such requests to us can be made within the application (vorexpsa.com) by existing customers only, or by anyone visiting our web site (www.vorex.com)
- Newsletters: Surveys, tips, white papers, promotions, follow ups, company news and other related emails. You may opt out from receiving these emails at any time. We will suspend this type of correspondence at once. This type of communication can be made with existing customers, anyone who visited our web site and filled any form, or anyone who directly sends us an email.
Vendors and service providers
We have today, and we will in the future, arrangements with third party vendors such as, advertising and marketing firms, credit card processors, market research agencies, and other agencies that provide services deemed necessary to operate our business. We may be required to share some or all personal information with these companies in order to perform their task. We hand-select reputable companies only, and we require them not to sell this information with other vendors.
Security of your information
We use accepted best methods to protect your information, and review our procedures on regular basis. Our staff is trained and instructed to guard your personal information.
For sensitive personal information, such as your credit card information, we only use accepted secured method to communicate your data with the very reputable Authorize.net to process your credit card. Your full credit card number and security codes are never stored on our servers.
We reserve the right to release personal information to comply with the law or to enforce our terms of services
In an effort to increase the protection of your privacy or to adjust to new laws, Vorex may amend this policy from time to time. We will post the updated policy on our web site.
We recommend that you review this policy frequently to stay updated with any changes that might impact your privacy.
You are entrusting us with your personal information, and you have every right to feel comfortable working with any company who handles such information. Vorex understands that very well, and as a professional corporation, we take all the appropriate measures to protect your personal information.
This is how you can contact Vorex
6860 N. Dallas Parkway #200
Plano, TX 75024